Whatsoever the situation one should never stop learning!
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) has upset all circles of our life in an unprecedented manner. The virus spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes. The Covid-19, corona virus has spread around the world, and has been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization. The death toll is very high due to this deadly virus.
Hope is a renewable option: If you run out of it at the end of the day, you get to start over in the morning.” – Barbara Kingsolver, Novelist
- Maintain social distancing. Maintain at least 1-meter distance between you and people who is suffering from cough or cold.
- Clean hands often by applying liquor-based hand rub or cleanser and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with a paper napkin when coughing or sneezing.
- Do not plan any movement till further notice.
- Any parent or youngster coming back from foreign trip should self-screen his/her well being and follow required Do’s and Don’ts as itemized by the Government and keep college informed about it.
We all understand that we need to be positive. Government of India is finding a way to face the challenge and risk posed by the growing pandemic COVID-19 the Corona Virus. Battle against the coronavirus outbreak nationwide a complete lockdown was announced by the Government. During this hard time with active support of the Techno India Group and all the faculties and staffs of Bengal Institute of Technology to limit the impacts of the interruption on the academic life of our students due to COVID-19 the Corona Virus , Online Virtual Classes (Zoom) have begun and study materials like lecture video, YouTube video link, PowerPoint presentation, notes and so on are being given normally according to plans gave to each stream.